Ru ~ dig deeper Joyfully lost in the autumn fog
find at least one thing each day that makes me happy and record it everyday for a year (read all 1949 entries…)
- Happy 1st birthday to Iris! I can’t imagine life without her here. I can’t believe it’s been a year already.
- Missing a sudden downpour when I didn’t have my umbrella (and hitting a nice spring rain later when I did).
- After much anticipation, the first cherry blossoms on our street popped! Now it really feels like spring is here.
- Super cleaning the house while listening to upbeat, gumption provoking music and finding that pesky missing T4 in the process.
- Having a not too big / not too small family birthday party with thoughtful presents, bright balloons, and a big pink ice cream cake.