A fish with many fins is on a roll
I’m happy that my brother is blissfully married. I hope that he and his wife will have an amazing life together.
- Having my funny and kind of quirky husband with me during my brother’s wedding. We’re a cool pair!
- Grateful for the delectable dinner I made with my husband: diablo pasta with grilled salmon. So much better than eating out!
- Some bonding time with mom during my brother’s wedding.
- The hugs I got from my brother before he left our house (he doesn’t really do this).
- I bought plane tickets for my dad and uncle who’s vacationing to their hometown tomorrow. Finally, my dad can see his hometown – and how much it has changed through the years.
- Having the time to clean up my overgrown vines in the garden.
- My almost everyday brisk walking on the treadmill and weights workout. I gotta go back in shape!
- My baby, who’s growing fast! He/she is now more than 10 weeks old. It won’t be too long until my tummy grows really big and my baby will be born. Yay!