I know this month isn’t over just yet and there would be enough time for a few more lists here. ;)
I thought it would be a good idea to sum up some little successes instead as some kind of motivation for the next month.
- This month I ran regularly, 2 – 3 times every week, running 3 to 7 km every time. For me that was great and even though I dreaded each run, I always was glad that I went afterwards. Something I won’t give up next month.
- Hooping… I tried almost every evening, but maybe it’s time to admit that it’s just not for me. It’s fun, but maybe to do every once in a while, not every day…
- I did more yoga this month and want to learn a few more poses next month.
- I ate well and lost some weight again, but as it turned out, I have to do a lot better. Something I will have to work on in June.
- Biking: well, my car is still running, but I should not drive it anymore unless I really, really have to. This means biking a lot more until the new car arrives. We already started to leave the car and bike instead with the sunny weather. It’ll be a lot more in the next two months.
- For the rest I didn’t go to the gym that often anymore but compensated by running around our neighbourhood, swimming, biking and doing exercises at home. I’m fine with that and don’t mind not working out there in June.
Not too bad…