Michaela Moore is now an official graduate.
Here, I’m going to write a list of things I feel have made interesting stories so far:
- Carried out 4 weeks volunteering in New Zealand
- Played drinking games with people from all around the world
- Been zorbing, twice.
- White water rafted down the largest commercially rafted waterfall in the world.
- Black water rafted
- Drank cocktails out of teapots
- Seen the Northern Lights
- Walked on a glacier, twice.
- Been in the blue lagoon in Iceland
- Stood on volcanoes in Tenerife and Iceland
- Went to a bar for ‘one’ drink, ended up meeting a bunch of randoms and rolling in at 3am.
- Moved to a different city where I knew no one for University.
- Had the best three years of my life so far at University.