Dreamdancer12 Rediscovering the joys of being well rested
Ok, here is the deal – I just woke up at 5 am with some really exciting potential business growth ideas AND realizing that the best way to develop my future business model is to call for input from all of you as to what YOU’D like to see in your local retreat and wellness center.
So, let’s play!
What do you receive from your yoga studio/movement studio, wellness center, and or natural medicine clinic that keeps you going back for more?
Which of the following would you be interested in learing more about and having available at your local wellness clinic?
- therapeutic yoga
- Chiropractic Care
- Occupational therapy
- Tai Chi
- Qi Gong
- Energy medicine
- Shamanic Healing
- More traditional counseling
- Creative child care for while you’re there
- Midwife/doula care and support for prenatal/postnal/breast feeding etc
- Pediatric movement and natural health therapies
- Wellness bookstore
- Juice bar/nourishing food/tea house
- Meditation studio
- Unique and diverse workshop offerings by local specialists
- What hours of availability would you like to see?
- Would you consider a monthly membership to a center where say $100 covered unlimited regular classes + 20% off all workshops and one on one health services?
- How far would you consider commuting (or do you currently commute) to be able to attend an awesome center that provides the quality care you deserve?
Looking forward to your feedback and insights :)