SimplicityInTheLBC "Energy and persistence conquer all things." - Ben Franklin
- George Foreman grill (unnecessary now that we have an outdoor grill)
- kitchen plates and glassware that we haven’t used since we moved in two years ago
- decorative rock vase filler
- some clothes and accessories that I don’t/won’t wear
- my 10-year-old CD alarm clock. This was a gift from my mum’s friend (who is no longer with us) when I first left home to go to college. It lasted through four moves: once to college, once back home from college when they yoinked my financial aid, once from home to my first place in Long Beach, and then to the new place where the Man and I now live. It was still functioning fine, for the most part, except it was getting a little picky about playing burned CDs. I didn’t get rid of it because it wasn’t functional, I just discovered that I was really using my phone to serve the same purpose. I’m a little sad to see her go because we have history :) But if someone else can use it, that’s even better.