Today is busy with doctor stuff – I’m getting my girly bits looked after (the usual, plus I’m part of a long term focal study hoping to find a better screening process for cervical cancer) and Iris is getting poked with her annual shots. Good times!
Isak is getting picked up from school by a mommy friend with lots of nice kids, so he should have fun – though we need to get back on track with school again, yesterday wasn’t a good one as far as work went. I think 6 is a tricky age to be.
I was going to have a visit with my parents today, but my brother threw his back out and my sister in law broke her toe, so Mom’s heading over there to help out with their kids while Dad comes by to help juggle Iris during our appointments. I cast speedy healing wishes in their direction.
Today I get my BookCrossing labels too, so that’s another step forward.Regular
- Eat well, drink plenty of water, and take vitamins/supplements √
- Exercise/movement for 1 hour minimum: walk, yoga, Wii fit+ √
- Basic house maintenance: dishes, garbage, recycling, compost √
- Flylady Mission of the Day: Clean the fridge - Started…
- Laundry: wash, sort, put away √
- Reading & homework with Isak √
- Family game / adventure √
- Me time: bath, bubbles, book
- Downtime w/M √
- Continue April happiness entries
- Green Day (find shirt) √
- Pack snacks, game & contact info for pick-up √
- Whirlwind clean-up √
- Clean dishrack (ew) √
- Doctor’s appointment 1: Pelvic, pap, cc focal study etc. √
- Doctor’s appointment 2: Check-up and immunizations for Iris √
- BookCrossing: Get labels - In the mail?
- Transfer new photos √
- Back up files to end of May √
- Photo for school project √
- Check in with work (take on a new project?) √
- Good school day = Wii time (join!) X
- Have an easy evening √