Partly because of a headache. Hate when those start affecting vision… Glad I didn’t have to be somewhere today. I hope I can get back on track tomorrow.
Colleen_C_C two days & one page "behind" in giving my cheers away....
those headaches affect your vision, have you been checked out, by your doctor, for migraines? As you probably know, migraine headaches very frequently include a vision disturbance (along with other symptoms or even occur alone without others). sigh
I’ll think about it. Thanks.
DarkDog has gotten 9 cheers on this entry.
- lovingmex43 cheered this 16 months ago
- Living In God's Exquisite, Miraculous Sufficiency cheered this 17 months ago
- Spatz cheered this 17 months ago
- seasonsoflove cheered this 18 months ago
- Todd Schoonover cheered this 18 months ago
- Stephen cheered this 18 months ago
- PurpleHeather cheered this 18 months ago
- snowleopard cheered this 18 months ago
- Colleen_C_C cheered this 18 months ago