Partly because of a headache. Hate when those start affecting vision… Glad I didn’t have to be somewhere today. I hope I can get back on track tomorrow.
www.oventrop.de/ PICV for automatic balancing in heating and cooling systems.
www.omega.com/ From Balances to Wind Tunnels A broad range of Lab Equipment
www.americanweigh.com/ Deep discounts on Adam Equipment We'll meet or beat other pricing!
Colleen_C_C is working too much
those headaches affect your vision, have you been checked out, by your doctor, for migraines? As you probably know, migraine headaches very frequently include a vision disturbance (along with other symptoms or even occur alone without others). sigh
I’ll think about it. Thanks.
DarkDog has gotten 9 cheers on this entry.
- lovingmex43 cheered this 19 months ago
- Living In God's Exquisite, Miraculous Sufficiency cheered this 20 months ago
- Spatz cheered this 21 months ago
- seasonsoflove cheered this 21 months ago
- Todd Schoonover cheered this 21 months ago
- Stephen cheered this 21 months ago
- PurpleHeather cheered this 21 months ago
- snowleopard cheered this 21 months ago
- Colleen_C_C cheered this 21 months ago