Partly because of a headache. Hate when those start affecting vision… Glad I didn’t have to be somewhere today. I hope I can get back on track tomorrow.
www.doheny.com/Pool_Balancers Free Shipping. Low Prices. Buy Now. Spring Sale - $10 OFF $75 or More!
www.omega.com/ From Balances to Wind Tunnels A broad range of Lab Equipment
www.wow.com/Balances+Weighing Search for Balances Weighing Browse Results Instantly!
www.peoplefinders.com/ Info on Virginia Balance Phone, Email & More in Seconds!
Colleen_C_C * holding the people of MH370 & their loved ones in my thoughts *
those headaches affect your vision, have you been checked out, by your doctor, for migraines? As you probably know, migraine headaches very frequently include a vision disturbance (along with other symptoms or even occur alone without others). sigh
I’ll think about it. Thanks.
DarkDog has gotten 9 cheers on this entry.
- lovingmex43 cheered this 21 months ago
- Living In God's Exquisite, Miraculous Sufficiency cheered this 22 months ago
- Spatz cheered this 22 months ago
- seasonsoflove cheered this 22 months ago
- Todd Schoonover cheered this 22 months ago
- Stephen cheered this 22 months ago
- PurpleHeather cheered this 22 months ago
- snowleopard cheered this 22 months ago
- Colleen_C_C cheered this 22 months ago