Dooffodil Life is a shoebox of dooffodils and doosies
The intensive moisturising last night has soothed my skin and toned down the rawness. (Ahhhh…) I’ll continue slathering it on throughout the day and skip using Driclor until my skin is fully perked up.
To balance out the arduous tasks today, I shall be adding some fun and playtime to the list as well!
- Make the bed ✓
- Wash up, get dressed, brush hair ✓
- Hot Spot – 2 minutes ✓
- Laundry ✓
- Swish & Swipe ✓ And more.
- Shine sink ✓
- Hot Spot – 2 minutes
- Room Rescue – 5 minutes ✓
- Declutter – 15 minutes
- Laundry ✓
- Bedtime: before midnight ✓ When the clock struck 12.
- Evening Primrose Oil ✓
- Feed furballs ✓
- Read Rebecca
- Give furballs a bath & treat with medicated wash (for ticks) ✓ The ticks are multiplying so quickly, ack!
- Wash bathroom ✓ A 2-hour bathroom workout in total, including bathing the furballs and myself. My back is getting back at me.
- Fill in online timesheet ✓
- Print & File e-payslip for May - tomorrow
- I-bank $ ✓
- Rest and rejuvenate ✓ An hour long late afternoon nap.
- Have fun and play ✓ Electronic fun: videos and iPhone games.
- NO caffeinated drinks! Drink lots of water! ✓
- Twice daily: Moisturise with Cetaphil Restoraderm ✓ Thrice.
- Once daily: Cleanse with antibacterial wash ✓
- Give Driclor a