john_swale is failing
So this post is for the day before today – or yesterday as it’s sometimes called.
1. Being part (in the loosest possible terms) of a police prisoner transport. While waiting for my bus four police cars drove past in convoy and pulled into a side street. I didn’t really think anything of it. Once I was on my bus a few minutes later and we got to the crossroads one of the cars came through stopped all the traffic and the others came through with the prison van in a tight escort.
2. Some very attractive ladies walking past as I was waiting for my bus.
3. Getting a mention for great service in front of the the whole centre. There were other people and to be honest I don’t think what I did was at all special it was just helping out my old team. No biggie.
4. The cute girl was on the bus with me – star tats on leg. I say cute she’s nice but it’s not like I see anything of her really.
5. Started some revision – need to do a super lot more.
6. My handwriting in these notes is awful – but I am doing it on the bus. (I wrote all this down in note form yesterday)
7. Took in my British sign language finger spelling card for the new girl. She’s Guatemalan and partially deaf. She can sign in Spanish for her mum and I mention that BSL is the only one where you spell with the two hands so I thought she may like this.
8. I must remember ginger beer – and yes I did and six bottles to take in for someone.
9. I thought about getting my dad Bruce Springstein tickets for fathers day but he said no. He’s a fair weather fan.
10. I’ve got the do a five minute presentation for my team at work. I’ve picked Peahi.
11. On the way home I saw two totally separate cyclists doing some puncture repairs.
And that’s the end of my notes.
I don’t really remember any thing else so on to today.