A fish with many fins is on a roll
- My mom dropped by to help me with some chores. So nice of her (thanks, Mom!). She also told me that I’m my dad’s favorite (haha, it’s Dad’s Day soon).
- Grateful for the minestrone soup that I chanced to make – thanks to the recipe at the back of the tomato sauce package. I’m happy I was able to use my leftover (but still fresh) veggies. It’s my first time to make it. Hurray!
- Another lucky break: the courier permitted me to mail gift certificates for our friend who was unfortunate to have had a stroke. It’s our belated birthday gift.
- Got a mini exercise break for walking around the nearby mall and buy some groceries. (Oh yesterday I used the treadmill—my baby seems to be protesting after 30 minutes of brisk walking).
- Grateful for my dogs, who are very good at barking at cats who make breeding calls in the garage… They also love my minestrone.
- For the good day at work. I accomplished a lot and I was not stressed.