Stephanie is Mr. Dobalena, Mr. Bob Dobalena...
Had some friends come down for the weekend, so many good things to make me very happy :)Friday
- Christine, a woman at work that trains me, her husband was hanging around Food Lion waiting for her to get off. And Christine kept talking about how much she loved me and how good I was doing! Well her husband asked me if I wanted to come have dinner with them! My friends were here so I couldn’t, but it made me very happy! Don’t think I have ever had anyone associated with work (that I wasn’t already friends with) ask me to come over to their house! It made me feel loved!
- Went to the beach at night and we gathered a lot of mussels. I held some in my hands with some sand and felt them work their way down! It was pretty awesome!
- My air pump was not working well for the air mattress, so we all tried blowing it up with our mouths! Kate and I weren’t doing it right and got some mattress air being blown back into our mouths! Katelin said a great line, “This is the college life, man!” haha
- Went fishing for the first time ever on the pier at Carolina beach!
- Took a tour on the Battleship!
- Played imagine iff with Kate and Justin that night! Just the funnest game ever :)
- Woke up to go see the sunrise!
- Took a nap after seeing the sunrise ^_-
- Checked out some reptiles at the Serpentarium!
Overall, an awesome weekend! & can’t wait for you know who to come see me soon <3