they often reveal things to me of which I was not aware.
I’m answering all the questions, but I’m only publishing some of the ones I found most interesting:
Part one, ques. 1-100
2. What are the 3 most important things everyone should know about you?
I am determined to make this life count. I fiercely love my family and friends and never let go of them, and I want to write a book or five.
6. Where do you want to be in 5 years?
Living on the beach, writing books that get published.
7. What stage of life are you in right now?
Mid-life. No crisis, though- I love it.
10. What song comes closest to how you feel about your life right now?
Closer I am to Fine, Indigo Girls
18. What is the truest thing that you know?
Being kind is the most important thing.
31. What 3 things do you want to do before you die?
A Publish 5 or more books.
B Have a house on or very near the ocean.
C Be with my friends and family as much as possible.
32. What three things would you want to die to avoid doing?
A Torturing other people
B Being tortured myself
C Living only on life support
36. What is your favorite oldie/classic rock song?
Suite Judy Blue Eyes; Crosby, Stills and Nash
46. If you could meet any person in the world who is dead who would you want it to be?
55. What is your favorite thing to do outside?
Walk on the beach.
59. What is your idea of paradise?
A house on the beach with my family, friends, and a few pets, a nanny, and someone to cook for me.
61. Do you believe in Hell?
62. What one thing have you done that most people haven’t?
Lived abroad on a kibbutz for a year.
68. Where is the most fun place you have EVER been?
75. What song was on the last time you danced with someone?
Fly me to the Moon, Sinatra. My request to the DJ.
77. What is the first animal you would run to see if you went to the zoo?
80. What is the one thing that you love to do so much that you would make sacrifices to be able to do it?
Go to the beach.
90. Which would you rather take as a gym class…dancing, sailing, karate, or bowling?
Karate, unless it was Israeli folk dancing.
92. What insects are you afraid of?
Bees, wasps, hornets, etc.
95. If you could pick one food that you could eat all you wanted but it would have no effect on how much you weigh, what food would it be?
99. When do you feel your life energy the strongest?
When I am on the beach or with a dear friend.
100. You are spending the night alone in the woods and may bring only 3 items with you. What do you bring?
A warm sleeping bag, a bearproof shelter, and water.
Hmmmm…. there’s a pattern here- I should definitely spend more time at the ocean!