bermudamohawk it's time for change.
26. Sparkly yellow nail polish. I got (what I call) a “sunshine pedicure” at a new nail salon. Not only do my feet look great, but the experience was AMAZING. Soaking, scrubbing and exfoliating, moisturizing, massaging (both with hands AND hot stones), and more, all for only $25!
27. Took candy from a stranger. OK, it was from a waitress at the bar we go to every week. But it was delicious (Bottle Caps)! And it’s something I would’ve been unnecessarily leery about in years past.
28. Tried barley. I’ve never had “pure” barley before, so when I saw it as the base for a cold salad (barley primavera) at the local market, I had to try it! The dish was really yummy – the barley itself didn’t have much of a flavor, but it fit well with the veggies and seasonings.
29. Tried a new pizza place. I went to visit a friend and offered to pick up dinner on the way. I was tempted to go to a chain restaurant for pizza but I decided it’d be fun to try a local place instead. It was really tasty.
30. Made two new “dishes” I found on Pinterest – pizza chip dip and chocolate chip-stuffed raspberries. Both were a big hit last night. The dip also gave me a great chance to break in my new hand mixer.