littlemaxine93 enjoy it while it's still there
5. What is the one thing you’d like to change most about the world?
I’m not sure I’d change anything in the world, it’s like this for a reason in my opinion.
6. If happiness was the national currency, what kind of work would make you rich?
Sales. When you land a sale (especially a big one) you get a sense of pride and happiness.
7. Are you doing what you believe in, or settling for what you are doing?
Settling. I’m not sure what I believe in right now, the world is too uncertain. I believe some things are wrong, and by not doing them maybe I’m doing what I believe in?
8. If the average human life span was 40 years, how would you live your life differently?
I’d have had kids by now, I’d eat healither so I would have a better chance at living more than 40 years (40 years is only the average, some people would die a lot younger, and some older). But I don’t think ‘d live that differently. I’ve still got a while to go ‘till I’m 40 though, so that may be quite a big factor. As I get older I’d spend all my money too. No point in hanging on to it if I’m going to die soon.
9. To what degree have you actually controlled the course your life has taken?
Ouch..not at all. I’ll have more control as I get older, but I’m only 19 now, so I’ve not had much chance. And the decisions I have made have turned out to be ill thought over and rushed.