Sessygail Will be forever grateful for 43Things.
The sweet, soft mornings of late have been replaced by burgeoning heat but still I am grateful for:
1. The slower pace of work in the summer.
2. The joy of returning to the racquetball court after a 25 year absence. Not ready to play yet but getting out there and doing drills about once a week feels great.
3. My personal blend of coffee…French Roast and Cinnamon Spice.
4. Things to look forward to in the short term…the Farmer’s Market tomorrow morning, a mid-week holiday next week, swimming on Sunday.
5. People who sparkle with enthusiasm…it can be contagious.