kmom2468 is knee deep in the hooah!
1.What did I learn last week?
Sometimes ok is good enough.
2. What was my greatest accomplishment over the past week?
Passing the PMP Certification exam.
3.Which moment from last week was the most memorable and why?
Night out with the crew. Last big celebration with the whole team. M’s last day was Friday.
4.What’s the #1 thing I need to accomplish this week?
Clean and dump stuff!
5.What can I do right now to make the week less stressful?
Keep cleaning and dumping stuff.
6.What have I struggled with in the past that might also affect the upcoming week?
7. What was last week’s biggest time sink?
Burn out; doing nothing
8.Am I carrying any excess baggage into the week that can be dropped?
Lots of clutter and junk. Throw or give it away!
9. What have I been avoiding that needs to get done?
Paperwork and such for short selling house
10. What opportunities are still on the table?
11. Is there anyone I’ve been meaning to talk to?
C. Meeting for dinner next week.
12. Is there anyone that deserves a big ‘thank you’?
The Powers That Be
13.How can I help someone else this coming week?
Throw out junk!
14. What are my top 3 goals for the next 3 months?
Throw out junk
Start exercising again
stay motivated at work
15. Have any of my recent actions moved me closer to my goals?
Yes, Yes, Yes
16.What’s the next step for each goal?
clear computer table
clean kitchen counters
throw out more junk from my room
17.What am I looking forward to during the upcoming week?
Having less stuff to pack!
18.What are my fears?
That they will change their minds and not keep me on at my job through the move
19. What am I most grateful for?
Such a wonderful husband (who looks so dang good in uniform)
20. What can I do to make life more beautiful today?
throw out junk
(Sensing a theme here!) :-)