~Beautifuldwarf~ is resting quid pro quo...
1. What did I learn last week?
Do not assume…
2. What was my greatest accomplishment over the past week?
My mom’s med discharge!!!! Thanks God!!!
3. Which moment from last week was the most memorable and why?
Make love with J after almost a month (reconciliation? I really dont know)
4. What do I regret from last week and what can I do about it/ learn from it?
I had nothing to regret last week, but I learn a lot. One of the most difficult weeks of my life.
5. What’s the #1 thing I need to accomplish this week?
Submit my class portfolio.
6. What is the most stressful thing in my life right now?
Money for pay off Carlos school enrollment and books. Problems with my ex.
7 . How can I go about improving it?
I dont know
8. What have I been avoiding that needs to get done?
Finish to clean some rooms of my house. Counseling hours.
9. What opportunities are still on the table?
Gym registration, Walde trip to PR, Carlos fine arts school.
10. What am I forgetting?
Hug all my family.
11. Is there anyone I’ve been meaning to talk to?
With my bro, but at this moment I feel too angry to do it.
12. How can I help someone else this coming week?
Mom and Dad.
13. What treat will I promise myself this week?
I really dont know, maybe buy a new book and an appoiment to manicure.
14. What are my top 3 goals for the next 3 months?
1. Buy all the things Carlitos needs to his school
2. Buy a new guitar to my son
3. Still in my plan to improve myself (today its my 24th day)
15. Have any of my recent actions moved me closer to my goals?
1. Paid $250.oo for the school enrollment
2. Nothing :(
3. Im very persistance in my routine of meditation, praying, reading and writing.
16. What’s the next step for each goal?
1. Well… I paid $250 dollars to the enrollment, now we need to finish to pay the school, books, uniforms and materials (auch!)
2. Until I get the money, I will see guitars in the stores.
3. Continue with pm meditation, praying and religion work. Still working in my journal and start to exercise.
17. What am I looking forward to during the upcoming week?
July 4th holiday and Walde comes to PR
18. What are my fears?
My parents getting again, Jose going out with someone else.
19. What am I most grateful for?
life lessons in these last 4 weeks and my family
20. What can I do to make life more beautiful?
Hear music, laugh, buy some fresh flowers to my house