24. Garden centres/home stores. I think this comes down to the fact that I like making my house homely. I love cushions, throws, photo frames candles and vases of flowers.
25. Afternoon tea. Brought in on a tray, served in a pretty tea pot with a small jug of milk, and bowl of sugar on the side. Preferably with little cakes. The annoying thing is that I am the only person who drinks tea in my house so can only do things like this when im with my friends.
26. Reading science encyclopedias.
27. learning new things.
28. Waking up in the morning and realising that the alarm doesnt go off for another few hours.
27. Collecting bits of nature from where I’ve been. I have a frankincense leaf from Turkey, some reeds/sand/shells from Greece and Spain, Corn ears that I took from a field in Switzerland and bits of wheat from fields in the English countryside.
28. When my Cosmopolitan magazine comes through the post.
29. Watching great films.
30. The TV show ‘Supernatural’