Spark In The Dark for a minute there, I lost myself.
27. A nice dinner and a nice chat.
28. Got surprised by Lucy Thursday morning at work. Love her.
29. Singing songs at close, getting to leave a little early.
30. Having stayed up into the morning talking with my girls at a friend’s new apartment. Listening to Prince on vinyl. Reisling.
7.01. Hanging out with my sister. True Blood on the east side, pizza.
02. Good news, the car is fixed!
03. More sister hang-time, trying to make out the writing on a postcard dated 1949 (“attempeneh”?)Hearing from friends: “Sure do miss ya” – “You’re one of the reasons this city feels like home to me”
04. A celebration with friends. Fireworks, a walk around a crowded city block, seeing old friends (C, L’s sis), texting even older friends (B. B.), Smashing Pumpkins on the drive home.