- That the rest of the family has finally gone home, and we’re just us again.
- That Mrs Ryans and Nick took both babies on an outing, and she was just as sweet and Grandmotherly towards Camron as she was to Aaralyn. That’s a relief. I expected to have to soothe sore feelings when they got back…
- That the dream I had last night was only a dream.
- For central A/C, because I’d have burned the house down putting together a makeshift cooling unit. (And that my Yankee friend didn’t electrocute his darn self doing just that)
- For The Muppets soundtrack in my car, and that the kiddos like it as much as I do. (I don’t know all the words to that “Forget You” song, but I can cluck every bit of it right along with Camilla!! Haha)