ItchyFeet Explore! Experience! Engage!
find at least one thing each day that makes me happy and record it everyday for a year (read all 267 entries…)
Week of July 8 - 14/12
- had a kick -butt kind of week with lots of fun, attending several Stampede breakfasts and a bbq lunch too!
- saw many coworkers that I used to work with, and it made me feel grateful for people and the connections I’ve made in the past, and making each day!
- by far the highlight of the week though was seeing friends here from UK, and going to the Stampede Chucks/Grandstand show! Memorable evening, lots of hugs, and laughter, and fond memories of Mom, as these people have been especially wonderful me to the past several months, – life long friends
- a hug from a gal at work I haven’t seen in a while as she was on vacation, etc, and a comment, I’ve missed you! and a hug… So special!
- best week workwise – catching up on a backlog of work – stepping it up HUGELY! (even with several events that I attended!)
- added duties to my plate, that are WELCOMED as they are more up my alley!