Beth It's never as easy the second time around.
26. Hot dog potato chips. Not good.
27. Gender reveal party. It was fun, but if I never go to one again, I won’t be upset.
28. First ride on our new boat. It was terrifying, but we made it and now I’m not scared (or as scared).
29. Anchoring the boat. I have to be up all high and as someone who is afraid of heights this is kind of a feat. I was quite proud of myself.
30. Cooper’s Hawk restaurant. It’s awesome and I can’t wait to go back.
31. Lost 10 pounds. My entire life I’ve only gained weight (but for a long time that was a good thing). Now I’m losing. It’s a new chapter I guess.
32. Going to someone else’s bachelorette party. I’ve never been to one, and I’m kind of excited! (it’s this saturday)
33. Going paintballing (also this saturday) I’m soooo excited about this, it was on my list in my head of things I want to do.
34. Drove a boat. A big boat (a little bigger then ours). Drove it around, it was fun. And there is picture evidence. :).
35. Nicky’s. It’s where an old favorite restaurant used to be. But it’s not as good, but it isnt’ terrible… I guess. Change is hard.
36. Helped set up for a bridal shower. Didnt help for mine (but I should have).
37. Ran at the marina. doesn’t seem like a big deal, but it kinda is.
38. Had friends out on our new boat. It was a busy and awesome day, full of beaches and rip currents (yes, that’s not awesome but we learned that the parrell to the shore thing really works so that’s good).
39. Fireworks at Oakbrook. Never saw them here. They weren’t that great, but the seating was so easy and wonderful we might go back and hope it was just because it was so dry (they were bad everywhere so I’m guessing that’s what it was).
40. 2 year old watching fireworks. The cutest thing in the world.
41. Blue Chip casino (Saturday). I hope it’s fun fun fun.
42. Went on a “Go fast” boat. We went fast. Haha. it was cool.
43. Went on a boat ride out to the lake a night.
44. Went on a dingy ride. Never been on one. Odd, and kinda fun. We played (45) bumper dingies. Haha. We have fun sometimes.
46. 40th birthday party. I’ve never been privy to one (that I remember) because my parents were quite old when they had me.
47. New dive bar by my house. It was wonderful and inexpensive. It’s all I ever wanted, except that I don’t really have friends by my house…but it’s darn close to all I’ve ever wanted :).
48. vodka whipped cream. sweet.
49. brought the doggie onto the boat. She loved it.
50. Jumped off the front of the boat into the water. hey, i’m afraid of heights!