At the beginning of the summer, I had applied for this job working as a scribe in the emergency room. I knew they wouldn’t be hiring at least until school started back, but this weekend, I got an email about setting up a skype interview. So, Monday I had my interview, and I got the official offer today. I’m especially excited because I’ll also gain experience in the emergency department which will be great for getting into medical school. I am so incredibly excited and training starts July 28th. I can’t wait!
www.job.com/SearchJobsOnline Employers Hiring Near You. Search Positions and Apply Today.
jobsinyourarea.find-jobs-online.net/ 892 Jobs Available In Your Area. Earn $8 - $60 per Hour. Hiring Now!
amartin9311 has gotten 9 cheers on this entry.
- Taz cheered this 9 months ago
- baileys_truffle cheered this 9 months ago
- solasea cheered this 10 months ago
- Harmless Dilettante cheered this 10 months ago
- sitruunapuu cheered this 10 months ago
- Stephen cheered this 10 months ago
- Beth Billips cheered this 10 months ago
- heaveemetal cheered this 10 months ago
- PasadenaSue cheered this 10 months ago