Lune Fromage: Born of Stardust dances the line between two worlds...
I have been procrastinating a bit and so I think a to-do list is in order to keep me on my toes!
I will accomplish these tasks by Sunday (except for the mail-related task, which will have to wait until Monday or Tuesday depending upon when my mum can take me to the post office).
1. Write to BG about the Rotary Scholarship
2. Mail my documents to be apostilled
3. Finish the script and film my Immanuel Kant video (maybe film another little short video if I have time)
4. Finsih sewing/painting/decorating my backpack
5. Watch the Dr. Who specials
6. Make my The Seventh Seal shirt
7. Take a walk or ride my bicycle everyday (I feel so much better when I do!)
8. Write e-mails to my father and aunt
9. Study Korean everyday!
10. Send my mum those vegan cheese recipes and look for vegan cheese recipes that do not use nuts
11. Check with Liz about how we’re going to meet to go to the orientation
12. Write to Emily about her Europe trip and see if she wants to go Geocaching
13. Research Master’s and PhD programs
14. Check to make sure that that girl was able to find that dog a proper home… help her find someone if she wasn’t able to.