seasonal Happy 2013 Everyone!
I admit, today I don’t want to be grateful, I just want to complain about what is wrong with me. The compromise I reached is to list what I’m grumpy about as well as what I’m grateful for.
- I have a UTI, and it won’t go away
- I had 9 hours of lectures today, and during my lunch I raced to get a to do item done and ended up being a little late and rushed to my next lecture which got me in trouble (literally 30 seconds late!!)
- I didnt have time for anything but a quick lunch
- I am hungry and have no food in the house because I fed housemates the other day :( food I was intending to live off for the next few days :(
- I have a stupid freaking quiz to do tomorrow morning, and its late and I don’t want to study for it :( :( :(
- there are stupid people on facebook who are posting about how lovely it is that they have graduated and have so much free time, may they die peacefully!!
- bloody UTI
- I am having my period, and its el shitty. I am wearing pads rather then tampons to lessen the intensely painful cramps but all I had this morning was my night time pad which feels like I have a surfboard between my legs – worsened by the UTI feeling I have
- I am so jealous about people who don’t have to worry about money or budgeting, or food; a friend spoke to me today about her mum giving her a brand new car and I felt like crying
- I am worried that I am burning out a little
- I’m so tired right now :(
- I’m worried that this tiredness is stopping me from doing things that I need to do
1. the lectures were interesting
2. I did get the forms for the overseas travel loan filled in and put into the right authorities
3. my back pain has disappeared again, I think this is more of a stiffness thing more then anything else
4. I got 11 hours sleep tonight, and intend to do something similar tonight
5. the second last lecture was really funny
6. lots of friends invited me to various events today, I have a lot of friends – something that I was struggling with this time last year
7. I am progressing in medicine; bit by bit, day by day
8. it is my period and I have a UTI; this yucky feeling will not last forever