1. Do you have a favorite book or read much?
It’s pretty tough to narrow it down to one favorite book, but I love Joe Haldeman, Neil Gaimon, Christopher Moore, and Terry Pratchett as authors, just off the top of my head. Yes, I read lots.
2. Would you rather be rich or healthy? Healthy, because that doesn’t mean I have to be poor either. There’s not much point in being wealthy if you’re in pain, or unable to do much physicaly.
3. Do you prefer card games or board games? Depends on the card game and the board game.
4. What type of music do you listen to?
(Genre, artists, songs?)
Just about anything.
5. If you had unlimited money for one week, how would you spend it?
I would invest a lot of it in tangible things I could use later, like a good car, lawn mower, fabulous sheets, and appliances. I might buy a really nice horse, a great canoe for my husband, and some tools. I wouldn’t buy a huge house, because I wouldn’t have the money to maintain it later. I would pay off all of our debt, and if I had time, pay for a reasonable home on our acreage. I would pay off everyone’s debt among my family and friends.
If it isn’t cheating, I would buy a lot of valuable things like jewellry that I could sell again later.
I wouldn’t spend the week travelling or what have you, because I’ll do that later when I sell off the jewels. It would take a lot of time to arrange for paying off mortgages etc.
6. What is the most beautiful place you’ve ever seen?
Probably Muir Woods National Park, or Yellowstone National Park.
7.If someone asked you to give them a random piece of advice, what would you say?
Live to make yourself happy.
8. What’s the funniest movie you’ve ever seen?
Happy Texas, Cabin Boy, The Adventures of Baron Von Munchhousen, Three Amigos.
9. Would you rather be invisible or be able to read minds?
Read minds, but only if I chose to.
10. Should marijuana be legalized? Why or why not?
No. A lot of people say it’s pretty harmless, but I think to the wrong people it is still a huge impediment. We can live without it. Instead of prison time, people arrested for possession should simply have to show up for community service (a fine is too easy for most people), and make it not fun. Like working in a recycling depot, a homeless shelter, or cleaning up highways.