SoraSpeed Epicness runs in me
Ok, several people have told me that making your own spell is best. I am bad at making spells so can someone please help me with making a spell by the full moon?
Sure… that helps a lot.
I can tell I’m not going to get much help…
1. The first thing you have to do is find out what type of spell your making, what it is specifically for, and what you want to happen. Put your intent into what you wish the outcome to be. If helps if you brainstorm or write specific things down to set your intention as well. The stronger the intention, the better! :)
2. Next you have to plan out what your going to do, when it’s going to be casted, ingrediants used, steps taken, etc. You can even improvise a bit whilst doing the spell. make it unique
3. Start off with a few rough drafts. I usually have 1-3 rough drafts before I write a final copy. Some tips: Make the words flow and/or somewhat ryhme(Doesn’t HAVE to ryhme just sort of flow), work on 5 lines, then revise/edit(continue to do this until the spell is done), the longer the spell or the more sincere, the better. It really depends on the spell and the level of magic necessary to make it successful.
4. Write the final draft and follow the same steps as you did with the rough drafts. Look off of the earlier drafts if it helps. Be creative and sincere
5. Prepare everything BEFORE you cast it. Take your time and dont rush whilst casting the spell. It’s best to prep a day or more ahead of time.
6. Cast the spell, concentrate and focus whilst casting it. BELIEVE IN THE MAGICK, and have fun. If candles or flames are being used, be careful. And enjoy yourself, connect with what your doing.
7. After you have casted it, you can choose to forget it and just let it go until the working is fulfilled. Also be sure to clean up thoroghly and make sure any flames used have been completly put out.
I only have until the full moon, then I’ll have to wait for the next one if I miss this one.
well i’ve made a spell in one day before, all it takes is a lot of dedication. and there is no quick way to make a spell. Just do your best; im sure you can do it :D