Ooops, no intention to ignore this goal but somehow it has fallen behind.
Let’s see what I can recall about April, May & June that was New & Fulfilling?
April – a great month!
- Spent 2 weeks in beautiful Samoa on holiday with D and got to swim with a Turtle, snorkel every day, try new foods, made new friends
- Met some incredible people that survived the Samoan tsunami and realised how incredibly good life can be with just the bare essentials
- Caught up with a friend I hadn’t seen in 4yrs; spent the day together enjoying lunch, coffees and great conversation
- had my first Sunday Market stall for the year
- had a lovely facial, pedicure & neck/shoulder massage
- learnt a good lesson re following my instincts
- went to a Yoga class for the first time in 5yrs
- flew to the NSW Central Coast for a long weekend to spend time with a dear friend
- explored the Central Coast beaches, saw Whales
- went to the Dentist, finally!
- sold my car, sadly but gladly?