candiedsky you should know one thing
- My alarm went off too early. Every time I tried to turn it off and set it for an hour later, it would go off every five minutes. So eventually I just got up.
- My mom went to the food bank – finally groceries. I was surprised to see someone donated quinoa (from Trader Joe’s, even) and so that was nice
- my photo ID still has not arrived in the mail. I needed it to arrive today for my first day of work. Since it wasn’t here, I had to call and reschedule. They told me whenever it comes in, I can call them and we’ll go from there.
- That bummed me out. The second I got the job, everything has become complicated. My schedule’s wide open and I could work any time they needed me, but I don’t have a mode of transportation to work until the late afternoon.
- so I think I’ll do yoga today and configure my running plan again