It’s a gorgeous day after a restful, dreamful sleep (the evening swim may have helped). My energy and the sun are both high in the sky, everyone is in a positive mood, the potential baby cold has decided to vanish, and it’s a long-weekend-kicking-off Friday.
My sil is out of the hospital, M. has booked the last week of the month off, I’ve heard rumors that the new water park down the hill is opening soon, there are fireworks tomorrow (as well as a rooftop invitation) and a quarter pitcher of iced coffee still in the fridge. Life is good.
I think it might be a good day to slim the list a bit and read in the park while the kids play. Eat some strawberries. Chill some crisp apple cider to crack at dusk.Regular
- Eat well, drink plenty of water, and take vitamins/supplements √
- Exercise/movement for 1 hour minimum: walk, yoga, Wii fit+ √
- Basic house maintenance: dishes, garbage, recycling, compost √
- Flylady Mission of the Day: Tidy hall clutter √ Made shoe donation box
- Laundry: wash, sort, put away √
- Reading & homework with Isak √
- Family game / adventure √
- Me time: bath, bubbles, book √
- Downtime w/M √
- Continue May happiness entries
- August Boot camp plan
- Play a new game √ UpWords!
- Let work know I’m back online & available √ Downloaded new file
- Pump & store milk, sterilize equipment √
- Clean & collapse play gym for drop off √ Started initial cleaning
- BookCrossing: Prepare three books √
- Work on Isak’s summer journal √
- Go for an outdoor adventure √
- Check Skype connection
- Transfer new pictures √
- Mad Men binge with M.
Cleared 2 longtime squatting boxes!
Cleared corner by bookshelf
Hand washed bathing suits