1. What did I learn last week?
The kind of deranged symptoms my body can throw at me to stop me from doing too much. Sinuses I expect, but chills?
2. What was my greatest accomplishment over the past week?
Arranged a cat sitter. Procrastination foiled!
3. Which moment from last week was the most memorable and why?
Tubing on the river with the chum. A perfect summer day with frosties and everything.
4. What do I regret from last week and what can I do about it/ learn from it?
Another less than productive piano lesson. Must practice! I love it once I sit down to do it!
5. What’s the #1 thing I need to accomplish this week?
Have a good family vacation by focusing on the positives, not wallowing in criticism.
6. What is the most stressful thing in my life right now?
The chum’s new school. Oh yeah, and money.
7 . How can I go about improving it?
I can’t really, I can only keep my tension and anxiety from showing.
8. What have I been avoiding that needs to get done?
Sifting my work email. I’m SO going to do it right after this post. With a glass of wine in a coffee mug.
9. What opportunities are still on the table?
The last days of summer.
10. What am I forgetting?
To talk to dad about tuition. Really. Avoiding, rather than forgetting.
11. Is there anyone I’ve been meaning to talk to?
12. How can I help someone else this coming week?
Be supportive of the husband. How would I survive for a week straight with his family?
13. What treat will I promise myself this week?
To go to Legoland. Squeeeeee!
14. What are my top 3 goals for the next 3 months? (June, July, August)
1. Complete a half-iron race
2. Put the garden back together
3. Make the most of summer
15. Have any of my recent actions moved me closer to my goals?
2. A lot of work in the flower garden. Things are looking a lot more filled in in the main areas.
3. Yes. Much fun. Two fair days, Johnson’s beach….
16. What’s the next step for each goal?
1. Time to start thinking about Ukiah.
2. Get enough money to buy mulch. Have GG or the chum teach me to put new lines in the water system.
3. San Diego: Legoland, the beach. The beach!!!!!
17. What am I looking forward to during the upcoming week?
1. Legoland – except for the whole Tommy part. Swimming in the ocean.
18. What are my fears?
Aside from Tommy… the chum’s new school. Getting sick. GG’s health.
19. What am I most grateful for?
A hot summer.
20. What can I do to make life more beautiful?
Be positive. Be kind.