Ru ~ dig deeper Tiddly Pom
I’m not under the gun, just aware that time is passing and I need to focus on my current project for work today (this means a smaller, more focused plate). There are only a few of us that still have the proper software (after the fire) to work with the files as they come in.
It’s a calm white morning after a glorious night of violent thunderstorms and semi-lucid roller-coaster dreams. The kids are both still asleep, so I’m going to have a quick coffee and get to work.
I’ve heard the storms may return in the afternoon.Regular
- Eat well, drink plenty of water, and take vitamins/supplements √
- Exercise/movement for 1 hour minimum: walk, yoga, Wii fit+ √
- Basic house maintenance: dishes, garbage, recycling, compost √
- Flylady Mission of the Day: Sort tupperware
- Laundry: wash, sort, put away √
- Reading & homework with Isak √
- Family game / adventure √
- Me time: bath, bubbles, book √
- Downtime w/M √
- Continue May happiness entries √ Worked on photos
- Start plans for clothing swap √
- Residual clean-up: re-wash floors and clean under microwave √
- Memoir work: carry on with The Hideous File (aim for half) √
- BookCrossing: register, label, journal, & tag 3 covers
- Fight potential pink eye – nip in the bud with drops √
- Find robot development constructopedia #1 √ Yes!
- Cooperatively finish de Blob level √ Yei-haw!
- Work on Isak’s summer journal √
- Contact Lego game guy √ Picking it up tonight!
- Load new photos √
- Movie with M. √ The Machinist with popcorn…