bermudamohawk I can do this.
- tour two homes for sale – Finally got in touch with the owner of the lake house. As I suspected, it’s WAY out of my price range. By about $300K. I thought it would be expensive, but not THAT expensive. I guess I’m better off searching online to start. Never judge a house by its siding :)
- donate a backpack – I LOVE back-to-school shopping, but I’m no longer in school. So I decided to satisfy my urge to school supply shop by purchasing things to donate. I went a little crazy, but I really hope that backpack makes some kid’s day. The shopping is complete – now I just need to find a drop off location.
- visit my grandparents – I’m putting this one on hold. I feel bad about it. I love my grandparents, but I can’t handle dealing with family drama right now. If and when they make a trip down here, I’ll make every effort to see them at that time.
- train like CRAZY – One more training walk completed… 4.5 miles at a slightly faster pace. Woo!
- take 14 jazzercise classes – Four down, 10 to go… right on track :)
- recruit participants for work event – I’m not optimistic about this one. I’m hosting the event in place of my coworker (since she scheduled it during her vacation). I did some Facebook outreach, but didn’t get much of a response… now it’s time to think outside the box.