Robin 13 Understanding.
1. Made a list of all the films, TV series that I have started watching. And start, slowly, completing them. I’m done with Freek & Geeks, Game of Thrones. Working on How to make it in America, then move to It’s always sunny in Philadephia and Breaking Bad.
2. Finish my tattoos, a daily reminder of things left to be done. :)
Finish all my pending work for the university. Finish all the books that I am currently reading.
3. A list of everything (goals & dreams) that I have done half-way, and decide which I should finish and which I should leave, for good.
4. Procrastinate starting anything new, until I finish what I have already started and get organised.
5. As a general golden rule… start less things! Take one thing, or ok… at least fewer things, at a time. And take my time.