lovingmex43 is focused for 2013
long drive but not too eventful.
Things that made me smile along the way
- the beautiful Delaware bridge, standing so tall and majestic.
- passing the bright lights of Ripken Stadium knowing some kids were playing ball there.
- receiving my EZ-Pass just in time.
- watching the light turn green as I drove right through all the tolls.
- getting somewhat lost near NYC and coming up on the city on an angle that I have never seen before, breathtaking.
- Hotel is right down the street from numerous bars and nightclubs adjacent the George Washington University, and as I was going to buy milk for my morning tea, the drunken conversations I heard, the girls all dressed up in dresses and sandals.
-finding that my phone has a navigation system!!
-the little girl I saw at the grocery store with her dad, smiling and asking for a cookie.
- phone calls from two of three daughters wishing me a good trip
- a mixed cd from daughter number two “vacation jam” for my listening pleasure.