seasonal Happy 2013 Everyone!
1. day with P
2. wine with breaking bad – and a chance to grope P before he left
3. the lovely sunshine
4. the houseparty last night
5. a wonderful boyfriend who listens when I am sick
6. wonderful mum for equipping me with the skills of how to turn the power back on when it flicks off.
7. dancing with Columbians last night
In truth I have spent most of today in large amounts of pain. I have been throwing up for most of the day and generally feeling sorry for myself. I need to stop drinking this much. It is absolutely ridiculous. It was a horrible reminder that I am drinking too much, and my health is really important. Also because I was so sick all day – I lost my Sunday – a beautiful sunny sunday is gone.
There were reasons I drank so much. I really needed to get out and socialise, I have been feeling a bit depressed lately about how so many of my friends have been off having fun overseas. While I am still plugging away. My best friend is in Japan, and my sister just flew to Montreal to begin her elective. For me medicine is an investment. One that will pay off 10 x over.