shapeshifter_v if you're going through hell, keep going
My summer vacation is officially over!
To meet my next deadline, I have no choice but to start today.
The headache continues (day 6 and counting), but it finally seems to be manageable.
So, stop whining and start working!
Translate 2,000 words for my client
Sort of. My original goal was 2,000 words but I managed 1,100. Not bad for warm up!
- Finish 2 Figures for my client
- Translate 2 documents – one for sister E. and one for friend G.- first draft
- 15 minutes: Project tidy up my dining room
- Sweep and mop the balconies
Laundry (wash – dry – fold)
- Transfer podcasts and apps to new computer
No. As much as I enjoy the farmers’ market, I didn’t really have the time for it.
- Find ice cream maker in the basement – freeze attachment
Ιron (while watching Big Bang Theory reruns) Check the dreaded list with things to finish this week
- Remember that I have the best job in the world, and that it doen’t really matter that my current text is one of the most difficult ever. I can do it; I will do it superbly; my client will be more than happy