I’m going through a lifestyle change which in time will lead me to being a healthy woman of this weight range. Right now with my current lifestyle and weight I’m not bad at all. I’m dipping back into the 130’s after hanging out in the 140’s. I’ve already lost 8-10 pounds (it fluctuates daily) but I know that with gentle little tweaks here and there and with some experimental tampering with variables I know I will be at my target weight.
I’ve already made some changes that have lead me to losing 10 pounds, and hopefully with time will lead me to losing 20 more.
1) I’ve ditched the car. I take the bus. I only take the car when absolutely necessary.
2) Consequently, by ditching the car, I now walk everywhere. I walk to the grocery store, my life coach, you name it. If I can walk there in ample time, it is my transportation of choice. Otherwise, I walk to the bus.
3) Eating three balanced meals a day. Less snacking. Still working on this This has been a challenge and crucial to my new lifestyle.
4) Drinking lots of water to speed up my metabolism Still working on this*
5) Cutting out processed crap, etc. / Eating well and cooking my own meals. This is extremely refreshing.still working on this
6) Cutting down on portion size (50 percent solution) and really adhering to taste still working on this
7) Getting more sleep still working on this
8) Positive outlook on life. Still working on this