Hello, friend Friday… you’re here at last! And with sunshine tucked under your arm too. Let me make you a cup of coffee.
I want to get well into the current project for work and then start some nitty gritty tidying of the stuff under the bathroom sink (a scary avalanche heavy wasteland of various toiletries, products, devices and such), just a step in the right direction – if I try to sort everything I’ll get overwhelmed and run for the hills.
Later in the afternoon there’ll be time for fresh air and running amok, games, and the smoothing down of those ever moving wings inside my head.
- Eat well, drink plenty of water, and take vitamins/supplements √
- Exercise/movement for 1 hour minimum: walk, yoga, Wii fit+ √
- Basic house maintenance: dishes, garbage, recycling, compost √
- Flylady Mission of the Day: wash floor + 27 fling boogie √
- Laundry: wash, sort, put away √
- Reading & homework with Isak √
- Family game / adventure √
- Me time: bath, bubbles, book √
- Downtime w/M √
- Continue June happiness entries √
- Bookcrossing: Prep more books
- Write Mom and Dad √
- Fill out/send remaining school forms (emerg., student v., and various permission) √
- Work on current memoir file (aim for half, check dates)
- Start decluttering/sorting bathroom cabinets √ 1 hour – 1 bag out!
- 15 minutes weeding out clothes for donation √
- Plan weekend White Rock hang out with A. √
- DVR: watch/delete 1 hour √
- Outside time with the kids √
- Load new photos √