to hear some Debussy, some Schubert and lots of Wolf. I live for this at the moment. Rushed back yesterday evening and started work again this morning but nonetheless I am as relaxed as it’s possible to be; head full of memories for the next 12 months.
www.massagenewyork.org/ There's Nothing More Soothing Than a Massage. $59 for 1 Hour Session.
yelp.com/Best_Massage/TaijiBodyWork $50=Full bodywork+Free hot stone. Save 55%, 100% Satisfied, Call&Book
www.crystallizationspa.com/ Affordable luxury.Close to subway Great Deals for Great Service
www.chiropracticunioncity.com/ Experienced Massage Therapists. Call Today In Union City.
www.massageexchange.com/ Massage Exchange Network. Find a Massage Partner. Signup For Free!
Mecca of classical works!
More details: which works? Who are the performers?
Thank you for asking!
Lieder and mélodies, all. The performers included Sandrine Piau and Roger Vignoles; Florian Boesch and Malcolm Martineau; Birgid Steinberger and Sholto Kynoch; many more.
And don’t get me started on Florian Boesch’s “Die schöne Müllerin” – he really lobbed a hand grenade into the mill-stream :D
I’m only just beginning to realise how wonderful it all was.
Oh, thank you for the link!
I heard of Piau but not her. Her voice is very suited for Debussy.
Today at lunchtime,
during my daily picnic, was listening to Baudelaire (“luxe, calme et volupté”, as you mentioned elsewhere) and also this :)
Arsène Lupin has gotten 11 cheers on this entry.
- Avittorio cheered this 7 months ago
- nananaina cheered this 7 months ago
- snowleopard cheered this 7 months ago
- Turandot cheered this 7 months ago
- Magpiesong cheered this 7 months ago
- abendlied cheered this 7 months ago
- noir neko cheered this 7 months ago
- Cloudberry cheered this 7 months ago
- molliemoonlight cheered this 7 months ago
- restlessagain cheered this 7 months ago
- wren cheered this 7 months ago