BfloIrish28 is feeling down
I’m in a rut. I’m not yet 25 and I’m already bored with the life I am living. I am too broke from student loans to move out so I’m still in my room at my parents house. I am working a job that any high school graduate could do, and I have two college degrees. I can’t get a job in my field because I am too out of shape, yet too unmotivated to change. I’ve had issues making friends with the wrong people in the past so after removing them from my life, I’ve been cautious about making new friends. I’m guarded which comes across to people as being hard or stern when I’m really just scared of people using me. Things need to change; I’ve become complacent and I’m not quite sure where to start.
What I want to change/ do:
1. Drink less pop/ more water
2. Put 50 dollars a month into savings
3. Go to the gym or go for a run at least twice a week
4. Eat more veggies/ less carbs
5. Open myself up to friendships
6. Do at least one thing a month I’ve never done
7. Fit into my clothes from last year so I don’t hate looking in the mirror everyday
8. Love myself and find someone who loves me for me
These don’t seem too difficult yet feel impossible sometimes. I don’t even know how to begin.