MargieMay is driving safely and mindfully.
After a week of waiting we found out that our second offer was rejected. We had gone into this one thinking that we were submitting a really strong offer ($10K over asking!) but it was not to be. Our realtor told us that the seller was not “VA friendly” which is frustrating. My husband served in the military honorably and we are using our government granted right to use a VA loan. You’d think that this would be an easier process but cash is king. . . and we don’t have a lot of cash.
The only thing we can do is move forward and continue to look. Our realtor is out of the country (in Toronto! brrr!) so it looks like we will have to put our search on hold until next week.
Adding insult to injury (and on an unrelated note), we found out we owe taxes this year. Grrr and boo!