chester1955 What I KNOW about me is more important than what you think about me.
- A call from the agency to say I had forgotten to put my time sheet in. Ooops! I enjoy my work but can’t afford to work for free LOL
- The beautiful Clivia’s that are flowering in my garden.
- The Universe continuing to provide me with a car parking space. Every day I ask and every day it appears. Thank you thank you.
- Porridge. The day someone decided that oats are not just for horses was a good day as far as I’m concerned. ;-)
- Looking forward to the break and planning some time to read ‘A Suitable Boy’ by Vikram Seth. It’s time I read an epic novel.
- Continuing to be less wasteful of food. I am doing really well at using the left overs and planning meals around the food I already have in the fridge and pantry.