I bought myself an early birthday present: she’s so beautiful! Italian leather and nice thick pages… I trust her with all my passions and secrets.
www.searchforpublishers.com/ Find Publishing Companies That Will Help You Write & Publish Your Book!
www.bisonbranding.com/ Creative designers and craftsmen A simply unique branding company
www.writingforge.co.uk/ Interactive or downloadable. Personal tutors and feedback
www.laurensapala.com/ Advice for intuitive introverts. Find your creativity again.
www.bookproposal.net/ Bestselling Author Will Turn Your Sharp Idea into Top Book Proposal
Dragon_Lady Loving that 43 Things encourages me to accomplish more in my life!
What a gorgeous journal!
I love beautiful journals and such; however I often find that I never get around to writing in them because part of me feels that whatever I put in them won’t be worthy of their beauty.
Also my bit of OCD wants them to be all balanced, prettily written, only final drawings (no sketches), etc.
So, for now, I stick to digital journalling as it means that I can rearrange it to my heart’s content…
fairevrai has gotten 11 cheers on this entry.
- aliise cheered this 3 weeks ago
- Pete cheered this 2 months ago
- JadedForever cheered this 3 months ago
- Dragon_Lady cheered this 3 months ago
- cia007 cheered this 3 months ago
- Mad Mesmerist cheered this 4 months ago
- Spatz cheered this 6 months ago
- aaeeeiiii cheered this 6 months ago
- WaltzingMarie cheered this 6 months ago
- Avittorio cheered this 6 months ago
- alyse cheered this 6 months ago