Sony is busy loving & living her life! =)
What this goal entails?
I want to grow my own vegetables in my rear garden.
3 reasons to do this…
1. To be a proud “homemaker”: I have never been a homemaker/Proverbs 31 woman. Growing my own vegetables makes me feel like a good homemaker.
2. For that sense of accomplishment that comes when I am cooking with the vegetables I grew.
3. To put good use to my 150+ Yards of a rear garden.
How do I go about this?I have made very unsuccessful attempts in the last year. I travelled a bit and ignoring my plants killed them. And then the greenhouse got blown over by the storm. So now I need to come up with a new plan. The high level action plan is something along the lines of:
- Choose plants I want to grow
- Purchase seeds and containers
- Seed them (indoors)
- Plan where they need to move once they have grown out a little
- Plant them outdoors
- Check regular progress
When do I check this off?
When I have harvested at least 8 different vegetables.