I used the elliptical for six days out of the week (30 minutes each day), walked/ran for one day out of the week, and I didn’t take a rest day. I should’ve started doing something similar to this earlier. All it takes is about 30 minutes out of my day to work out and the results of doing so are wonderful. I still prefer walking/running outdoors over using the elliptical, but using the elliptical gives me the cardio workout that I need when I don’t have time to go walking/running in the mornings. I’ll mark this done in a week (one month since starting this thing)...
www.soletreadmills.com/Ellipticals The "Best Buy" Elliptical For 2013! Money Back Guarantee. Free Shipping
www.smoothfitness.com/ Get In Shape This Summer & Save. 50% Off All Fitness Equipment!
www.nordictrack.com/ Choose From Elliptical Trainers & Get Custom Workout. Free Shipping!
www.fitnessfactory.com/ Quality Ellipticals Up To 50% Off. 0% Financing, Free Ship. 4 Outlets.
Des is still alive but has no joy to share
That is really quite impressive!
Good for you! I am very impressed with your progress!
bananapancakes has gotten 9 cheers on this entry.
- heaveemetal cheered this 6 years ago
- Pattie A. cheered this 7 years ago
- Des cheered this 7 years ago
- Sid cheered this 7 years ago
- cathibeth cheered this 7 years ago
- Frannie Girl cheered this 7 years ago
- CallieBot cheered this 7 years ago
- lucky cheered this 7 years ago
- Todd Schoonover cheered this 7 years ago