www.book-editing-services.com/ Why are we the best online editors? Free Sample Satisfaction Guarantee
www.firstediting.com/ Free sample fast. Ready to publish. Work 100% guaranteed. Best price!
www.eliteediting.com/ Trust Our Experienced Editors To Edit Your Manuscripts. Visit Now!
www.kirkusreviews.com/ Get Your Self-Published Book Edited by Editors of Top Publishing Houses
How to edit my book
How I did it: Somehow I found the motivaton to sit down one day and look at my book. I hadn't read over it in a while so I had a fresh perspective on everything. I edited my first chapter over the next couple of days and was going very well. It was then when I decided this was the time to follow through with my goal. Every day I did at least 30 minutes - 1 hour of editing and had to do some rewriting but overall I didn't have to do as much work as I expected. Once I reached the end I read over it again and then let someone else read it and give comments. After going through these comments and I finally called it a finished manuscript. It was a very rewarding experience and I feel a great sense of accomplishment.
Lessons & tips:
- Make time to do this every day, even if it only 20 minutes and do it every day
- Find someone else you trust to read your work once you have edited to pick up errors you have missed
- Don't be afraid to rewrite - do it in a separate document and always keep a copy of the original in case you decide to revert
- Do some research on everything you are unsure of and don't skip over things
- Editing and Rewriting websites/books
- My critiquing friend
- A schedule