How to get another piercing
How I did it: I'd been dying for a piercing so i told my mom that it was all I really wanted for my birthday. So we went to a tattoo and it was nothing. My om was in more pain than I was.
Lessons & tips:
- Professionally is always better and safer, my friend did it herself and she had to get surgery to remove this huge lump on her ear
- When getting your ears pierced don't use the gun they get stuck a lot easier making it more painful
- DO NOT TAKE OUT YOUR EARRING FOR NOTHING!! If you do it'll most likely get infected.
- If you can, when they put in the earrings after the piercing give them some gold earrings to put in so they won't get damaged when it gets wet
- If it does get infected no need to panic just boil up some water with SEA SALT and soak your ears in it for about 15 minutes each. Do this twice a day and it should be fine.
Resources: H2Ocean is one of the best out there.