www.rosettastone.com/Spanish Start Speaking Spanish in Minutes. Try a Free Demo of Rosetta Stone.
www.startspanish.com/ 100% Online, Fun, Easy, Guaranteed. Free Live Classes Available Now
pimsleurapproach.com/Learn-Spanish Start Speaking Spanish in 10 days! Method Seen on PBS- $10 + Free S&H
www.conversaconmigo.com/ Learn Spanish with experienced instructors, live, one-on-one.
www.winwithspanish.com/ Do you want to speak Spanish? Learn with us and speak since Today
How to speak spanish fluently
How I did it: I started learning Spanish on my own with books and flashcards. Later, I took classes at college. Finally, I lived and worked in Latin America.
Even though it was hard work (and my work is not over yet), I am so happy I did it. I have so many friends in Spanish that I never would have had the opportunity to know had I not learned to speak Spanish! Keep up the effort-it will pay off!
Lessons & tips:
- Focus on vocabulary first. Grammar is easier to learn when you don't have to also focus on translating the vocab in examples. This is also the way children aquire language.
- FLASH CARDS are by far my favorite tool for learning languages. You can focus on learning a few words a day and build up your vocabulary very quickly with a minimal time commitment.
- Don't get discouraged. Its a process. You will reach plateaus. You may backslide or feel frustrated. But it is so worth the effort and time.
- Go overseas if you can!
- Make friends in Spanish. They are invaluable motivational forces. language is all about communication, so if you have someone to communicate with it makes all that you are learning relevant. They can also help you to understand the culture so much better.
- Looking for Spanish/Latino friends? Check out language exchange sites.
- Read Children's books, and look up any vocabulary that you dont understand. The more you read, the more you will develop a feel for the language. As you advance try tween or teen books or magazines.
- Watch Spanish TV or listen to Spanish music.